Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's been a while......

It's been a while since I've posted but things are busy. Last week I had the flu and missed 3 days of school. When I went back to work I felt so behind that I worked over the weekend and then afterschool each day trying to get plans ready and everything else that needs doing. Codie is busy each day with baseball practice. When they can't get the field they practice inside the gym. Ceceley has a break right now before softball begins. WKU had Spring break this week so I've neglected my 2 classes and all the work that I should be working on. I took a personal day tomorrow to spend some time with Jonathan and get some work done tomorrow, but who knows if we'll have school tomorrow since it's snowing tonight! I can't wait until spring break! It's only 3 weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background