Sunday, February 8, 2009

KIller-The Newest Edition to the Ford Family

My cousin Branden is in England so his dogs have been a little lonely. We decided we would take Killer for him because we don't have a dog. (Spot ran away when we moved.) Here are some pictures from our first day with him.




I was sitting on the front porch when Killer decided he'd like to sit with me. He just jumped up in my lap.


Codie and I were sitting in the swing when Killer decided he'd like to join us. We sat like this for 30 minutes or more. He's such a softie! He would lay his head over on my shoulder. He's so sweet!


Codie and Killer. Codie was so excited today.


Killer












2 comments:

  1. I don't think Killer's name suits his personality!!!! He seems very happy to have been 'adopted' by the Fords!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog looking at my live traffic feed...yay! I'm so glad to be able to keep up with you guys and Amy's clan, too! Will's sick today so I'm at home...pray it's not the flu! Again, so glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Background